PAC - Frequently Asked Questions

Persian Acceptance Corporation has compiled the most frequently asked questions for your convenience.



How do I contact a Customer Service Representative?
You can reach a representative toll free at 1-888-852-AUTO (2886) from 9:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. EST.
How do I get a payoff on my account?
Please call 1-888-852-AUTO (2886) and press 2 for customer service to speak to one of our representatives. Representatives are available from 9:00 a.m. — 5:00 p.m. EST.
Can I get financed through a PAC approved dealer?
We have a network of dealers across New England that we work with. Please call 1-888-852-AUTO (2886) and ask to be connected to one of our Dealer Coordinators for a list of dealers in your area.
How do I register my car in a new state if I move?
Some states require a copy of the title in order to register the car. If you move to another state and need a copy of your title, contact our Title Department at 781-213-6647 and they will guide you through the process.
How do I change my address and phone number information?
Click here to submit an online change of address form.
What are my payment options?
Click here to visit our Payment Options page.
What is your payment mailing address?
Below is our payment mailing address. For proper credit on your account, please be sure to include your account number.

Persian Acceptance Corp.
101 Edgewater Drive, Suite 112
Wakefield, MA 01880
Do you report to the Credit Bureaus?
PAC reports monthly to:
Equifax Information Services, LLC
P.O. Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374
P.O. Box 9530
Allen, TX 75013
What do I do if I am in an accident and the vehicle is determined to be a Total Loss?
Contact your insurance company immediately; you will need to inform them that PAC is the lender. Contact our customer service rep at 781-213-6639 to provide us with the claim number and the Insurance Company contact information. The insurance company will determine a settlement amount and will issue a check for that amount less your deductible. Often times, in the case of a total loss the insurance settlement is not enough to pay off your loan. You are still responsible for any balance remaining. You may satisfy this obligation by continuing your scheduled payments.
What do I do if my car is damaged?
Before an insurance check can be endorsed, Persian Acceptance requires that repairs are complete and the vehicle be made available for inspection at our office. As an alternative, the customer may bring the vehicle to be inspected by the selling dealer. Once the dealer confirms that the collateral is in good condition Persian will endorse the check to the customer.

In the interest of avoiding any unnecessary inconvenience to our customers, Persian Acceptance will waive the inspection and endorse the insurance check directly to a licensed Repair Shop that is performing the repairs. The check must be submitted with the following documentation listed below:
  • Copy of Insurance damage Appraisal
  • Copy of Body Shop Repair Order or Work Completed Form signed by the shop and our customer and indicating that all repair work has been or is being performed, in accordance with the Damage Appraisal.

Customer may elect to waive repairs to the vehicle and endorse the check to Persian to be applied to the balance of the loan.
How do I know if I have a Warranty/Service Contract?
When you signed your Retail Installment contract at the dealership, you would have signed a Warranty/Service Contract as well if you purchased one. You should have received a copy of this contract. The following information will also be listed on your Retail Installment contract: the name of the Warranty/Service Company, which product/coverage and the term of coverage.
If I have a Warranty/Service Contract, how do I know what it covers?
Click the links below to see the coverage brochures for the Warranty/Service Companies with which PAC is associated.
First Automotive
Warrentech - OwnerEdge
Warrentech - MileEdge - Level III
What do I do if I have to file a claim with the Warranty/Service Company?
First Automotive
2400 Louisiana Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110

To speak to someone regarding a claim, please call Toll free, 866-315-1334

6120 Powers Ferry Road, NW
Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30339

To speak to someone regarding a claim, please call Toll free, 800-526-0929

For all information regarding your Warrentech warranty, please call their Customer Service Toll free number
What do I do if I change my current Bank Account information for automatic withdrawal payments?
If you wish to change your current Bank Account withdrawal information, download our form. You can either fax your documents or send them in my mail.

Fax your documents to: 781-213-6696
Confirm your fax was received by calling 781-213-6652

Mail your documents to:
Persian Acceptance
101 Edgewater Drive
Suite 112
Wakefield, MA 01880